Thursday, May 7, 2009

A New Habit...

I have been struggling lately.

I know that I'm in a busy time in my life and it feels like we are on the cusp of so much. School is ending, birthdays and activites make May a busy month for us.

I know I have been stressed because I have been having nightmares. That is always a clear sign to me that I'm overwhelmed.

But I have been trying to surround myself with the Lord. I carry my bible with me at all times. I post my prayers in my cubicle at work and I have started to use iTunes to listen to podcasts (which are free) at work.

I am subscribed to various Mars Hills podcasts, Saddleback - Crave podcast and am on the lookout for a good mom/homemaker podcasts as well.

If any of you techies are out there. I'm looking for more suggestions. If you aren't that "Techie", I suggest you try listening to some.

I'm also taking any other suggestion on other ways to surround myself with the Lord.

My favorite verse at the moment:
Do not confirm any longer to pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is -his good, pleasing and perfect will. Romans 12:2

No comments: