Thursday, May 14, 2009

List of Joys 5/14/09

Kimmers Jo is pregnant with my two precious nephews. I love them already.

The sun comes out most days and makes me smile.

My college roomie Wendy makes the most beautiful paper creations. I love that I found her blog and can appreciate them on a regular basis.

My mom seems very at peace with her life.

My husband.

Tristan is 9 years old and he still shows his mom affection.

The Lord loves me more than I will ever know.

I love tea the way most people love coffee.

My dad was the awesomest person I know.

I'm not afraid to let people know that they are special to me and that their presence in my life makes it that much better.

Mozzerella and Tomato Paninis at Panera.

KenKen puzzles.

1 comment:

carrievdk said...

first of all, i'm not sure why i was not mentioned by name on your list of joys. hummmm.....

also, i am ashamed for not including pics on the past few blogs. i did not take my good camera along. however, this is no excuse. i will try harder in the future.

see you at church.