Monday, September 29, 2008

Cry, cry, cry...


All day I have had an overwhelming urge to cry my eyes out. I miss my daddy and I'm not sure what brought it on. I have been working on some "favors" to give out the night of his anniversary mass... maybe that is it. I also finally deleted all the old voicemail messages from that week. Hearing everyone's sympathy could have done it as well I imagine.

Mom also had a bad day. Whether or not we blame it on the rainy day or whether it is just that he died on a Monday. I feel like just breaking down and being mad at the world for going on while I feel this way. The added responsibility of having to take care of "his affairs" is a weight on my shoulders as well. At least tomorrow we go see the attorney... hopefully that will help.

This picture is from a Peruvian Club of Michigan, Peruvian Independence Party. Lots of dancing and peruvian food. Dad loved to dance and he loved his music.

1 comment:

KIM said...

Marianne - I LOVE this picture of you with your Dad - Thanks for sharing it. It's okay to feel mad - I know the feeling of being mad at the world for going on when you just cannot do it - you want everyone to stay where you are at the moment.. I still feel this way - it sucks and I am so sorry you are going through this - know you are in my thoughts and prayers and if you need ANYTHING - don't hesitate to ask!! Love you a TON and wishing I could be there to give you a huge hug!! ~ Kim