Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Another day off

Boy do I miss being at home during the day...

I used to at least have a day off, but then the layoffs came and I got asked to work more hours... and since Tessa is enjoying Daycare full-time, it helps pay the bill.

But yesterday I got diagnosed with strep throat and spent the ENTIRE day in bed.

The kids popped into my room after school, checked my head for a fever and then went and watched tv until Dad came home.

Trinity is spending the day with me today since she woke up with a sore throat as well. I called the phone nurse (LOVE the phone nurse at LFM) and they called in a script for her.

We've watched HSM and Beverly Hills Chihuahua. Played lots of video games and are now planning on what to make for dinner.

At least laundry is getting done today and it seems that we got the meds for Trinity before it got too bad for her.

1 comment:

KIM said...

Hope everyone gets better soon!