Thursday, January 12, 2012

Deep thoughts

11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. You see I just found out some news that left me sitting in a cloud of sadness tonight. The specifics aren't important but I know that as I turn my attention to God and look for His presence in all of this, I feel a clarity that leads to peace. The only way this could happen is because I trust my Lord. I just need to remember to look for Him with all my heart. This might be very elementary to many of you, but this is new for me. Having God speak to me with memorized bible verses. I feel like a character in a Karen Kingsbury novel. :) Thank you God for loving me. Amen

No comments: