Tuesday, August 30, 2011

House and home

So much has happened in these past months...

We moved into what we can only say is our dream house. Jeff and I have been dreaming of moving back out in the country and by the grace of God, it happened!

We found a home that seems to to fit all our needs including some extra room for my mom when she stays with us for 6 months. The only thing missing are some animals to eat down the two pastures that we have!

I can still hear my own words saying that "I don't think I could ever live that far out" but the drives to work and the "city" have been fine (so far). We will have to see what winter brings us but I am not too concerned. Funny how a 15 minute drive could be so intimidating when you are so spoiled to have everything at your fingertips before!

I hope to post more pictures soon. I've downgraded my phone from smart to simple and even pictures are a luxury nowadays. I miss being able to record life on the fly so I think I will have to go back soon!

Tristan is in football (a post of that experience is soon to come) and Trinity is going to start soccer soon while taking a few months from horseback riding. Tessa took a month off from gymnastics and is on a waiting list for soccer (Mom was bad this year).

Looks like we wont have any boredom until November probably! LOL

No comments: