Friday, March 26, 2010

Prayer List for this morning...

  • For contentedness for myself (is that a word?)
  • For hurting marriages
  • For a good birthday for my little friend (and his family)
  • For babies to continue to be healthy and grow up strong
  • For my mom in Peru
  • For hurting moms who don't have relationships with their children
  • For the patience and wisdom to give my children "good" attention
  • For foster parents who take in and love
  • For a better attitude at work
  • For help to be the best wife possible for my husband and best mother possible for my children
  • For my coworker who found out that there was more to his health issue than just a stroke
  • For my unemployed friends who do their best to live life "normally"
  • For blessing on our Lake Champion trip this spring break, that our hearts get prepared to do God's work no matter what it is, that our travels are safe and that we do it for Him not ourselves.

1 comment:

KIM said...

What a great prayer list... I need to make one too!