Monday, December 21, 2009

Splish splash...

Isn't it funny how attitude is everything?

I've had a trying day at work today and coming home seemed to bring my bad attitude into the house. The kids spent their day with their Grandma B who had them out sledding and having fun.

Work was busy and I ended up bring some work and my laptop home to get caught up. I sent Jeff and the kids to go get haircuts and in the quiet, I managed to calm down and realize that I don't want to pass my days hurried and crabby.

The kids came back, (with tons of candy!) and got sent down to take a bath. The girls are splish splashing in the tub, Jeff is strumming on his guitar and I am getting some work done and enjoying the sounds of my family. Tristan is probably playing with his Bionicles quietly.

No matter how stressed out I will get about work, the truth is that it is just a way to get our family to where we want to be: debt free.

So in the meanwhile, I can handle the struggle to keep up a house that I don't spend as much time in as I wish, and while I cannot be the one giving them their bath, I will give praise for a wonderful husband and praise for the giggles that float upstairs.

Thank you God!

No comments: