Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Choosing to SEE

I happened to run across a friend's mini review of this book on Facebook and realized what the subject matter was and I instantly knew I had to buy the book.

You see, I prayed for this family on May 21, 2008. I remember how heavy my heart was when I heard the news and how I searched all over the internet for any information that could help me better focus my prayers for this family.

Do I know them? Not really.
Do they know me. Not at all.
Honestly, I only know a handful of Steven Curtis Chapman songs.
Okay two.

But I have the spiritual gift of intercession. It took me a while to figure it out. Why would I feel the need to pray to God for people I didn't even know at the weirdest times. I felt a closeness to them and the situation that only God could explain. I know that now.

So I jumped at the chance to learn more about these people who I prayed for. I was not disappointed with what I learned. The main point being that I learned from this book.

Mary Beth is an amazing and REAL woman. She has the honesty to put it on paper. You will be amazed!

Choosing to SEE is a book that will touch the mother in you and the believer in you.

No comments: