Thursday, February 5, 2009

Sick at home, (I love it)

I called into work today.

I spent last night on the toilet and throwing up. Not with the same vigor as last weekend, but just as frustrating!

I had called the doctor who said that it could take up to a week to have my stomach start feeling better. Eat bland foods... blah, blah, blah!

I slept in until 10am and sat at my kitchen table in the sun, in silence... and I loved it.

I miss being at home. I've pretty much been working full-time since the company's round of layoffs. Some nights I have even skipped on dinner and went straight to bed at 6pm. Probably a combination of getting over the flu and working.

I'm trying to decide whether or not to pollute my environment with tv and try the recliner on for size... or plug in the iPod and get to work cleaning and organizing.

I will admit that there is a little voice in my head saying "You could just do some work from home."... maybe that is what Saturdays are for.

Wish me luck!

No comments: